this week miss mac has made up a maths mystery! it was very fun and I did not look at the answers at the bottom I worked it out on my owen! I did it on my owen. it was hard writing it down but then I find out that we did not have to do that!:/ but the parit that stole the treasure was!!! TESSA THE TERRIBLE!!
EGG CARTON CREATION This week for our Whetu Challenge we created something using egg cartons. I was hoping to make a chicken race but we I did not have much time to make our creations. But I did have lost fun! The hardest part was painting I was there the whole time but at least my creation has got cooler. I used an egg carton, paper, paint, and fever. I have seen a lot of great creations and I love to see that so I am sol happy to see that and that my creation was really good.
Comments
Post a Comment